Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Gala day writing


On the day of the gala I got  mum and dad On their feet and I ran to the kitchen  and Scoft down my breakfast. We got in the car  and we sped to the gala. When we got their I  went to the bank and got my Tickets. In 2 seconds my tickets  where Gone so I went back to mum and  got More tickets. I went to find Leyton and we went to the go karts. I smashed into  people and then my torn was up. I went on the bungy jump and I did a Bakflip, a ford flip and slam dunks.  it was bouncy!  When  my torn was up then I went  to The bouncy castle and rast  Mason. It was fun. I won.   After  that we went To the lucky dip. It was a deep rawnd container and I got a chork, some toys and some arts and crafts.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent writing about the gala. I'm glad you had a great day

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.