Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Longfin Eel - Tuna Kuwharuwharu

This term we have been learning about the long fin eel. Our assembly item was based on the story Velvet and Elvis. This was a story about the migration journey that the long fin eel takes.



I have created 3 different digital learning objects [DLO] to share my learning on this topic. The first is a poster that I created in my topic book about the challenges that the long fin eel faces Whaea deb took a photo of my poster.



I created a poster on google drawing and google docs to share some interesting facts about the longfin eel. 







2 comments:

  1. Wow Riley I love your facts about long fin eels. I also love your poster. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice facts Riley have you checked your drains on the farm to see what types are around your property.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.