Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Waitangi Visit

Last Tuesday my class went to Waitangi. I had to be at school at 8.00 and we got on bus at about 9.00. It was a really long bus ride but finley we were there and the first thing I saw was Whaea Kerry and whaea Monka. So we went upstairs and we talked for  awhile then Caitlyn came in and then we talked  about rock's for  awhile then I got bored. We had morning tea  and then we talked about eel's for awhile and then we did paint 3D. We had lunch and went to the reserve and played chain tag  and then we did Scratch again. We played a kahoot and me and Edward  were buddies. 





2 comments:

  1. ha Riley I have watched your vido did you like scratch as much as I did

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was an awesome video to watch i enjoyed really enjoyed that

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.